Thursday, September 12, 2013

Inspirational Resources

Once again, Tim and I didn't manage to get our shit together for the Wednesday post, but that's OK.  I'm having a minor kitty cat crisis at home, and my head hasn't really been focused on BJJ.  However, these resources came across my desk in the last few days, and I just had to share.

Check out this blog post on what it's like to start BJJ as an overweight person -- and get ripped! Though she is writing from the point of view of someone who started out very overweight and out of shape, her points apply to everyone starting out in BJJ.

I thought this blog post was incredibly informative about the dangers of unrealistic and dangerous expectations about our bodies and what they are capable of.

Happy Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday! Hooray!!


No comments:

Post a Comment