Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday, monday.

I really wish they would do a scientific study and give me an answer about WHAT the deal is with Mondays. This was one of the worst ones in a while.

Vertigo literally knocked me on my butt in class tonight! Luckily everyone was moving around trying to find a drilling partner and so no one really noticed. Whew.

I decided not to risk it, and just watched the rest of class. Pretty sweet De la Riva sweeps going on: sink in both hooks, pinch your knees together, and throw your opponent off balance so you can sit up, grab their collar, and then lift them up of the ground with your legs. Kate let me try it on her a few times, and man do I wish I were feeling well enough to drill it full speed!

Tomorrow is another day, and hopefully one that has the world feeling a little more stable on its' axl.

No comments:

Post a Comment